Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
Thule's free standing Bike Stacker stores bikes out of the way in your home, apartment, and garage. Constructed of strong steel, it will hold the heaviest bikes without fail, and its arms are independently adjustable for maximum convenience.
- Patented tension adjustment secures upright without damage to walls/ceiling - Adjusts to fit ceiling heights from 7' to 11' tall - 6063-T6 aluminum extrusion with Patented Trak-Rak: steel storage arms adjust independently to hold any type of frame and are vinyl coated to protect paint - Comes equipped to hold 2 bikes but can hold up to 4 with Extra Bike Kit (GD-250) - Made of 6063-T6 aluminum extrusion - Shipping wt 15 lbs
- Welded construction with vinyl covered wheel hook - 2 Bike model features a large removable basket for storage - Powder coat black finish - Hardware included
- Patented tension adjustment secures upright without damage to walls/Ceiling - Adjusts to fit ceiling heights from 7' to 11' tall - Steel storage arms adjust independently to hold any type of frame and are vinyl coated to protect paint
The Saris Cable Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a cable lock that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
The Saris Locking Bike Trac is a heavy-duty wall-mount bike rack that makes parking and displaying your bike simple. Plus, it even offers a 3/4-inch solid-steel locking loop that allows securing your bike with a U-lock (sold separately).
• Holds and highlights one bike up to 30 lbs • Enhanced with European beech wood and soft cork • Remote-controlled, battery-operated LED light shines down on your bike
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Gear Up's Rack-n-Roll 1 Bike Stand is an elegant bike-parking solution that holds any bike upright and lets you easily move the bike around when it's parked, too. The specially shaped side bars provide stability while avoiding contact with derailleurs, disc brakes and axles. There are four small solid-plastic wheels on the bottom for rolling the rack around. And, because the stand offers adjustable settings from 1 to 5 inches wide, it will accept bikes with even the narrowest or widest tires. You can park bicycles by the front or rear wheel, which lets you line multiple bikes up more closely by putting every other one facing the opposite way (so the handlebars don't bump into each other).
Feedback Sports' A-Frame Portable Event Stand is perfect for parking up to 8 bikes. So it's great for club rides, races, in transition areas, and even for your personal stable in a big garage. You simply lift the bike, hook the seat nose over the sturdy aluminum crossbar and you're set. This versatile rack is tough, sturdy and won't tip over so bikes can be parked worry-free. Plus, for use almost anywhere, this super-portable rack is made of lightweight anodized aluminum, sets up in seconds and includes a heavy-duty tote bag for easy transport. - Set up dimensions: 111? x 48? x 60? (2807 mm x 1143 mm x 1524 mm) - Folded dimensions: 60? x 9? x 9? - Weight 17.6 lbs. (8 kg) - 1-year warranty
Feedback Sports' RAKK Display Stand is an elegant bicycle parking/storage solution. It's made of quality steel and coated with durable and attractive powder paint for a lifetime of service. Set it down where you want it, just roll your bike's wheel into the stand and let go. That’s it! The safe 3-point contact locks in the wheel and holds the bike upright. Simple and secure, the RAKK works on most bicycles with wheels from 20- to 29-inches in diameter and tires from 20mm- up to 2.4-inches wide without adjustment. The RAKK folds easily for storage and portability when not in use. And, you can clip several RAKKs together to hold all your bikes side by side.
Feedback Sports' Velo Cache 2-Bike Column offers stable, safe and attractive freestanding parking/storage for 2 bikes, so it's the perfect addition for your living room, apartment or dorm room! It's made of stylish anodized aluminum with high-tech engineered support arms featuring soft, molded cradles to nicely display and protect your bikes. The Velo Cache stands 83-inches tall and has a capacity of 80 pounds (40 pounds per bicycle). The base is a compact 23 x 32.5 inches and the support arms are 10 inches long. Feedback also offers an expansion kit so you can hold 2 more bicycles and a basket that holds your helmet, shoes and gear, too (expansion kit and basket sold separately).
Feedback Sports' Velo Column offers exceptionally stable, secure and attractive indoor bicycle storage for two bikes. The anodized-aluminum column and the specially engineered support arms with soft molded cradles display and protect your bikes. The spring loaded column adjust from 7-10 feet. Plus, an expansion kit (sold separately), is available to make this rack accommodate up to four bikes.
Feedback Sports' innovative Velo Hinge offers excellent wall storage with a trick — it allows the bike to swing left or right to optimize your storage space! And the hook folds away when it's not in use for even cleaner storage.
Introducing the 2015 standard; adust the angle of the bike from the wall to maximize space. Reduces the bulk of your bike by getting it closer to the wall. - Independent arms adjust in 2 dimensions - Soft rubber cradles protect frame’s finish - Screw into any standard wall stud - Mount area: 11.2 x 2.3 inches (283mm x 58mm) - Cradle distance to wall: 8–12 inches (203mm–305mm) - Load capacity: 50lbs (22kg) - Assembly required
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
A wall mounted bike storage option with a hinge that allows the bike to swing closer to the wall to save space. - Holds most size bike tires (excluding 29er's and fat tires) - Swinging hinge saves space when in use and not in use - Rear tire tray stabilizes bike when in use - Custom molded hook sleeve protects rim - Silver powder coat finish
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Stud mounted bike hooks that provide additional padding around the rim contact area to provide added durability. - Sold as a pair - Custom molded hook covering - Screws into any wood stud
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
$44.99 - $49.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"