Weighing less than 1500g per set, Paradigm wheels deliver a combination of top-performance and superb ride quality with a 19.5mm width, DT 240 internals with an 18-tooth free hub, and a great weight-to-stiffness ratio.
- Stacked Lacing provides a better spoke bracing angle for a stiffer wheel
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- 6061 alloy rim 25mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, DT Swiss hubs
- Shimano 10/11, SRAM 10/11, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)
- Includes Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
|Rim Material||6061 alloy|
|Rim Width||25mm outer, 19.5mm inner|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano 10/11, SRAM 10/11, Campagnolo (freehub sold separately)|
|Extras||Includes Tubeless Ready (TLR) rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release|
* Subject to change without notice.