The Continental Race King is a straight shot to victory, with the speed and cornering confidence you need to push your limits beyond those of the pack.
- A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
- Low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end
- Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 29 x 2.20||04019238798128||C1230082||TIR482474572|