A carbon structure optimized for impact resistance, a reinforced flange and the ideal resin-carbon fiber ratio make the EXC 1200 Spline the benchmark in the Enduro sector. The rim's inherent strength allows the use of extremely lightweight Aerocomp and Aerolite spokes and generates optimum wheel stiffness. The heart of this wheel is a 180 Straight Pull hub with smooth-running SINC Ceramic bearings and the newest Ratchet EXP freehub system.
- Requirement-specific carbon rims are designed for the ultimate enduro riding experience
- The carbon rim combined with the DT Aerolite and DT Aero Comp spokes ensure perfect wheel stiffness
- The low weight of the 1200 Spline reduces the moment of inertia and increases acceleration, leading to higher average speeds compared with aluminum wheels with the same energy input
- 180 straightpull hub is a lighter, stiffer, and more durable hub
- SINC ceramic hub bearings are engineered with optimum bearing clearance for minimum friction
- Wheels are tubeless ready, with a rim design that ensures a precise and safe fit of the tire even when ridden hard
- Nipples have DT Pro Lock to prevent the spoke-nipple connection from loosening
- 3 cross spoke pattern, DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminum spoke nipples
|Brake Compatibility||Center-Lock Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||35 mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 15mm Thru x 110mm / Centerlock / 29-inch||7613052287454||WEXC120BEIXCA09798||DTS6299248K|
|Black / 15mm Thru x 110mm / Centerlock / 27.5-inch||7613052287430||WEXC120BGIXCA09804||DTS63839279K|