Embrace gravity and enjoy the ride with pedal-gripping style in the Hellcat Pro TLD. The shoes feature Troy Lee Designs-inspired graphics and robust impact resistance for downhill and enduro riding. The wide platform is clipless compatible and features a Stealth C4 rubber outsole for sure-footed grip on and off the bike. The synthetic upper sheds wet weather and offers quick-drying comfort. A wide hook-and-loop strap complements traditional lacing for a secure fit.
- Stealth C4 rubber outsole for sure-footed grip on and off the bike
- Weather-resistant synthetic upper with micro-perforations for breathability
- Perforated EVA tongue with mesh overlay
- Impact-resistant Poron toe box
- Compatible with all mountain bike pedals, clipless or platform
- 3/4 dual-density vibration-dampening TPU shank
- Lace closure with wide hook-and-loop cover strap
- PU and EVA sockliner
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Weight per shoe: 488g (based on Men's Size 9)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||2 Bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lace with wide hook-and-loop cover strap|
|Outsole||Stealth C4 rubber|
* Subject to change without notice.