Cold Weather Comfort
The Attack Fire Pants are a wind and water resistant outer layer designed to protect mountain bike riders from the elements while maintaining comfort. The pants have a fleece inner lining for warmth and feature a DWR coating for water resiliency. Cordura paneling adds trail-ready durability.
- 3L wind/water resistant stretch
- Ripstop softshell for cool weather riding
- C6 DWR treated
- Bonded fleece lining for comfort and warmth
- Cordura seat and knee panels for abrasion resistance
- Ratchet closure for improved fit
- Front zipper pocket on hip
- Rider Attack Position patterning specific for MTB
- High-visibility reflective logos enhance visibility
- Tapered lag with elastic cuff"