- The Zebra Limited Edition collection brings Fox heritage to the mountain bike category. First worn by MX legend Rick Johnson in 1988, the stripes represent the fearlessness and individuality the brand was founded on. Available on multiple products, the retro Zebra Limited Edition graphic gives MTB riders a chance to earn their stripes, just like their heroes did!
- THE GEAR
Combine maximum coverage with unparalleled mobility, and you get the Defend x Kevlar pants. These full-length mountain bike pants are built with Kevlar fibers to stand up to the world's toughest trails. And an all-way stretch construction with tapered legs makes the pants pedal friendly.
- Limited edition Zebra LE graphic and colorway
- Kevlar knee panels and durable stretch fabric provide high wear and mobility
- Kevlar fibers have a higher cut, tear, and abrasion resistance
- Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag and drag
- TruMotion all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility
- Body-mapped laser-perforated areas on thigh panel and behind knee increases airflow keeping you cool
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Inseam: 32.5" size large
- Body: 93% polyester / 7% spandex
- Lower leg: 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Knee: 75% nylon / 10% spandex / 9% Kevlar / 6% poly stretch Kevlar