Finding the right wax for cross-country skiing is one thing, finding the right clothing combination in cold weather is another. For sure, the Women's Course Element Tights will prove ideal for all your winter training sessions in moderate to deep cold temperatures. The wind-breaking membrane at the front of the legs and calves is combined with a stretchable brushed fabric covering the back of the thighs. With a close-to-the-body yet not-too-snug fit and soft inner face, these tights can be worn with a base layer or comfortably on their own. Perfect for warming up before winter sports competition or post-training, they are also great for intense activities such as running in the reduced winter daylight with reflective dots and asymmetrical reflective piping. A single zipped pocket allows you to secure items on-the-go.
- Vertexx lining: Stretchability and thermoregulation
- Supra WindDry: 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof, and warmth properties
- Windproof brushed fabric at front and lower back of calves protects from the elements and blocks snow splashing back on legs
- 2 front pockets with zip
- HugFit waist with elastic drawstring evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- 11-inch / 28cm ankle zips add comfort and allow easy removal