Stache is an all-new species of 29+ mountain bike performance. The wide 3" tires grip relentlessly, amplifying all the benefits of 29ers, while remarkably short chainstays deliver a fun, lively ride.
Want the capability of a full suspension trail bike in a simple hardtail package, plus the extra benefits of 29+ tires? Then you were born to ride the Stache.
- 29+ wheels let you roll over anything
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is light, efficient, and tough
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Stranglehold dropout gives you options: 29+, 27.5+, or 29er
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon, Boost148, Midstay, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Stranglehold dropouts, G2 Geometry|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1 1/8-inch top, 1 1/2-inch bottom|
|Bottom Bracket||PF92 compatible|
* Subject to change without notice.