Bicycle tires and tubes are the only thing between you and road. Get what you need, whether racing or cruising around the block.
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 19 to 28mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core.
Challenge's S.C. Seamless Latex Cross Tube is hand made for the highest quality. Latex tubes are usually lighter and roll with less resistance than standard butyl tubes. They also resist punctures. The S.C. fits tires 28 to 35mm wide, and has a 47.5mm-long valve with a removable core.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus 33 Tubular tire dominates. Its deep, aggressive and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground and grip great. You'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections thanks to its grippy side knobs, and powering up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
Whether it's fondos or races, Challenge's Strada Tubular tires are the choice of pros and enthusiasts alike. At 25mm wide, these tires smooth out rough pavement and chip seal. The core-spun cotton casing is light, supple, and offers an unparalleled ride. Pair that with a latex tube and you've got tires that carve the corners and feature incredibly low rolling resistance. The chevron tread provides excellent traction whether it's wet or dry. A puncture-protection belt under the tread protects your tires from road debris and helps you knock out the miles.
Challenge's Grifo 33 Seta Extra Tubular boasts a tread that excels in snow, mud, grass and firm dirt. It's also built on their light and supple 260tpi hand-made silk casing for an awesome ride quality. Plus, there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
Challenge's Criterium is the choice of the pros. Countless victories and podiums have been been won thanks to its supple, core-spun cotton casing. It makes the tires race-day light, fast, and strong. This exceptional tire has a center tread that rolls quickly with a grippy side tread for excellent cornering. There's puncture protection under the tread, too. These tires us latex tubes which are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats.
Tough rides call for tough tires, so if you're hitting the cobbles you better have Challenge's Paris Roubaix Tubular glued on your wheels. It has a wide profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads, and puncture protection under the tread. It's hand made on their light and supple 300tpi SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners. These tires also use latex tubes which are lighter, thinner, and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
The Q-Tubes Standard Line Presta Valve tubes feature QBP's widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability -.9mm wall thickness -Removable Presta valve core -Q-Tubes Standard Line packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair ISO Width (mm): 25 mm Labeled Size: 24 x 1 Tube Compound: Butyl Valve: Presta Valve Core: Removable Valve Length: Short 32-40mm Valve Shaft: Threaded Weight: 83g
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.1-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 202g
$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 226g
$8.99 - $9.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
Blow through the muck in your next 'cross adventure with the unbeatable traction of Challenge's Baby Limus tires. - Use: Cross Racing: Sticky Mud - Size: 28 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 425 gr - TPI: 300 - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 1.6-6 - PSI: 23-90 - Inner tube: latex
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$15.99 - $17.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
$16.99 - $27.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Q-Tubes Thorn Resistant tubes feature 4mm thick butyl rubber in the tread area tapering to 2mm sidewalls Q-Tubes Thorn Resistant packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 16 x 1.75-2.125 ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX
$8.99 - $9.99
• ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm • Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
Use Bontrager's 26-inch Asymmetric Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Bontrager Race Lite, RXL Disc, XXX, and Mustang wheel to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
• Sold each, individually boxed for store display • 36mm Presta valve • Removable valve core
• Sold each, individually boxed for store display • Presta valve • Removable valve core • 36mm valve • 29 x 2.5-3.0
Page 1 of 34 Next page