The Pro SL Lite Jersey II is a super light and fast mesh jersey designed for the hottest conditions. When riding in extreme heat the body naturally diverts blood flow and oxygen away from working muscles to the skin in an effort to control core temperature. This makes it harder for muscles to maintain a consistent work-rate and results in the faster onset of fatigue. Enter the Pro SL Lite Jersey II—developed at the University of Kent’s Climate Chamber and road-tested by Movistar Team, this jersey is designed to keep riders cool so they can maintain their pace in the hottest climates.
This jersey utilizes super light, rapid-wicking mesh front panels and a Translite rear panel with UPF25 sun protection. The jersey is designed to move moisture away from the body to maximize cooling and keep the rider dry in the heat. Three rear pockets offer ample space for small items. Close-fitting Lycra sleeves and lightweight silicone internal cuff grippers hold the jersey in place to reduce drag seen on looser-fit sleeves.
- Super light race jersey with athletic cut non-flap race fit
- Extra fine, super light, rapid wicking mesh front panels
- High wicking Translite rear panels with UPF25
- Lycra sleeves with silicone internal cuff gripper
- Minimalist, low weight triple rear pocket construction
- Lightweight internal hem elastic with silicone gripper
- Polyester 90% / Elastane 10%