FOX 38 Performance Elite w/Grip 2
FOX 38 Performance Elite Suspension Fork is the long-travel enduro specialist. It redefines what you think a long travel single crown fork is capable of, and sets a new benchmark for confidence, performance, and durability. Performance Elite forks retain the same adjustments, features, dampers, weight, and 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Factory Series, but have black anodized stanchions.
- GRIP2 damper includes Fox's patented Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology which allows for external fine-tuning of suspension performance
- Next generation FLOAT EVOL with larger negative air chamber increases small bump sensitivity
- Floating axle design provide much smoother suspension movement throughout the entire range of the fork’s travel, notably improving sensitivity and overall ride quality
- Lower leg bleeders allow for atmospheric pressure equalization at the simple press of a button
- Equipped with a quick-release lever operated patent-pending floating axle system, combining the benefit of a floating axle with the ease of a tool-free quick-release
- Lower leg bypass channels alleviates air pressure by dramatically increasing air volume within the lower legs and thereby reducing the amount of additional unintended pressure ramping
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|110 x 15mm QR / Matte Black / 44mm / 170mm / 27.5-inch/650B||821973419251||910-21-030||FOX84330868R|
|110 x 15mm QR / Matte Black / 44mm / 170mm / 29-inch||821973419190||910-21-023||FOX778162782|